Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution


I have a problem with consistency. I can't seem to keep things going at any set pace. This is bad, because my business is Consistency. People read comics more when they know it's coming out on time. A time I set knowing I can keep up, but I don't.

As with many other problems in my life, I turn to Mandra. This wasn't her idea. It is mine. So, here's the dare:

In 2012, I will post 350 entries about Mandra in this Blog, starting on January 1st and ending on December 31st. I must post at least 1 a day with a 15 day buffer. Once I'm done, people who read this blog should be pretty familiar with Mandra and her philosophies, her dogmas, and her home city of Annalow.

Who is she? Who am I? If you don't know, I'm Grimwit and I write NatchEvil.com. It's an okay comic, but I want it to be better, and I think Consistency is the key. Mandra is my favorite voice in my head and she's been with me since I was 12, but enough about that.

As I said, assuming I've done my job right and updated on time, you'll come to know Mandra very well indeed.

-Grimwit

No comments:

Post a Comment