Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 Wrap Up

If you're just tuning in, I must warn you that I've spent the last month digging a 50,000 word novel out of me in the National Novel Writing Month Challenge (or NaNoWriMo). The previous 26 entries cover my decent into a kind of madness; Fun but almost nonsense.

The idea was simple, just type and don't stop typing for hours at a time. I wrote for about 2 hours a day just getting the story of Lily Ripper out and I could barely think of anything else. I may one day go back to edit it, perhaps at least the spell checking, however my attention is required elsewhere. For now I'll just leave this here as an unformed husk of a story.

If, Mandra only known why, you decide to brave the dangerous terrain of Lily Ripper, I recommend eye moisturizer to help with the bleeding and a small supply of Happy Pills(tm). The same had to be done the first time I did this challenge which, it is noteworthy, was the beginning of Heart Mage anyway.

I'm certainly glad I did write Lily Ripper. Because of the book, I've fallen madly in love with the Cemetery Girls and their queen Nara Nakki. Their like a bunch of sadomasochistic spies. Delicious.

Anywhy, from here on, at least until next year, I will probably remain silent. Lily Ripper has taught me to handle one project at a time and currently I wish to give a little more love to my Natch Evil webcomic.

Until then, friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment